my homemade lemonade recipe
- take 5 organic lemons (because you need some rind and don’t want any chemicals on there)
- warm up in microwave – it will allow you to get out all the juice
- press out juice and peel some rind (1 & 1/2 lemons)
- in a pan, heat up water (preferably bottled water), 1 cup of water, mix with 1 cup of sugar – till melted
- mix in lemon juice and rind with sugar water
- pour in a jug 1.5l and top up with water to your liking
- drink in tumbler with ice and a mint leave : ) it’s refreshing!
Lemon are a great for Vitamin C boost, to detox, to promote appetite . . . want to know more – click here!