Essential Oils – Join the Tribe
I’m thrilled to introduce you to the life with essential oils, #essentialoils with a company I truly believe in for the quality of their oils and their integrity in giving back. I have been using herbs and essential oils for my own wellbeing since the age of twenty, because I preferred to keep away from toxins and chemicals when ever possible.
What is great about essential oils is that they are multi taskers. You can use them for your wellbeing, in your beauty regime, as an enjoyable home fragrance, in the kitchen as well as in the home cleaning routine. Each oil has at least ten properties up its sleeve making it a great investment for a toxic free life. All Young Living Essential Oils are of first class potency making them top companions at home and on trips.
Once you get the hang of how to multi task them to your very own personal liking, you will cut back on other products where the tracability and compounds of the ingredients are unclear.
From Seed to Seal.
Through Gary and Mary’s combined leadership, Young Living has grown to become the world leader in essential oils and wellness solutions. Headquartered in Lehi, Utah, with offices in Australia, Europe, Canada, Japan, and Singapore, as well as farms around the world, Young Living stays true to the Youngs’ original vision. With our steadfast commitment to essential oil purity, we’ve inspired millions of people everywhere to experience nature’s gifts of wellness, to create abundance as Young Living members, and to discover new opportunities for lifelong transformations.
Why use essential oils?
An essential oil is a highly concentrated plant component. They can be distilled from various parts of a plant, including leaves, flowers, fruits, woods and seeds.
Essential oils do no disturb the body’s natural balance, and can stimulate the secretion of antibodies, neurotransmitters, endorphins, hormones and enzymes. When used correctly, the molecules in the oils mimic the molecules your body uses for repair and regeneration.
How to use oils
Aromatically – diffuse, directly inhale, or add to hot water to experience the aromatic benefits of essential oils.
Topically – used either diluted with a carrier oil or undiluted onto the skin. Each oil has specific instructions for dilution and suitability for topical use. Always follow the instructions on each oil’s individual label.
Flavouring – some essential oils can be used as a flavouring to your favourite recipes and beverages. Only use the essential oils that have been indicated as suitable for flavouring.
Did you know that roughly 92% of people who become a Young Living Member only buy oils for personal use? We made this site to help you learn how to use Essential Oils safely and give you the tools you need to do so.
THERE ARE TWO OPTIONS TO BE ABLE TO PURCHASE YOUNG LIVING PRODUCTS:
BECOME A retail customer
- You can purchase Young Living Essential Oils and other products directly from their website.Many people choose membership with Young Living to access great discounts and other membership benefits. When you become a member you’ll get 24% off the retail price of all Young Living products. If you like, you’ll also have the ability to earn commission as an independent distributor. Click the links above to learn about the membership starter kits, click the the catalog to the left to browse more products or contact me with any questions.
BECOME A wholesale member, purchase a Young Living
A You can either purchase the THE BASIC STARTER KIT
B purchase the Premium Starter Kit on auto-ship and get 1 bottle of Ningxia red for free! This is what I recommend since the set is so complete it’ll give you everything you need to get started. You can cancel the auto ship (automatic shipment) any time.
A Basic Starter Kit – What’s in it?
- Purchase a Basic Starter Kit (starting from ¥4,320) + oils that reach a minimum of 100PV to be eligible for wholesale membership.
- Lavender 5ml
- NingXia Red Sample Pack 60ml x 2
- Slique Tea Bags x 2
- 1 AROMAGLIDE
- 2 Message Cards
- 2 Pamphlets
B Premium Starter Kit – What’s in it?
- Purchase a Premium Starter Kit (starting from ¥24,732) to be eligible for wholesale membership.
- Receive 24% off retail pricing for as long as you’re a wholesale member.
- To keep your wholesale account open, simply order at least once a year, spending a minimum of 50PV (points). No membership renewal fee.
- No order value minimum, order any time you like at 24% off retail prices.
- Although wholesale customers are called “distributors” you are not obliged to sell oils and there is absolutely no pressure to do so!
- For those wishing to tell others about oils, everybody receives a member number to share with friends, and if they order using your member number, you’ll receive compensation.
THE PREMIUM STARTER KIT
¥24,372 (value ¥46,000) includes the following:
- Round Diffuser (choose between round or Desert Mist Diffuser)
- A collection of 7 Premium Essential Oils (Lavender, Lemon, Orange, Peppermint, Sacred Frankincense, Tea Tree, Rosemary)
- A collection of 5 Essential Oil Blends (Thieves™, R.C., Purification, Peace&Calming II, Joy)
- AromaGlide™ Roller Fitment
- 2 NingXia Red® 60ml samples
- Product Guide and Product Price List
- 10 sample bottles of 10ml
- 10 Lavender sample cards to share with friends
- Message cards
- Young Living pamphlet
- Order Forms
If you follow the link above, my member number 2891203 will appear in the “Sponsor” and “Enroller” fields. You’ll need these to join our amazing team and to have me as your sponsor, supporting you along the way.
If for some reason you land on the enrollment page some other way, make sure you use my member number 2891203 in the “Sponsor” and “Enroller” fields.
For English, scroll to the top bar menu & select JP EN.
I love that I get to share my love of oils and natural wellness as a job! I can tell you now that when I first started using oils I never thought I’d pursue the business, but I found myself naturally sharing the oils with others because I was experiencing all the benefits from them.
I set my own work hours, can work from wherever I want and I get to do it. I love that I’m getting paid for something I’m so passionate about! When you join the tribe, you get access to the The Scentsible Tribe’s educational facebook group where we share free training and support. Depending on what you wish to do with your membership, you can join and share your passion.
We also run monthly business mentorships to help you get started. You are allowed to work at your own pace, with your own personality and flare, with no pressure. Your goals are your own, and I’m here to help you achieve them and give strategic guidance.
Young Living’s compensation plan is so generous it’s hard not to share! Check out the income disclosure below!
Here some other reasons why I chose to jump into the business:
- Spreading natural wellness to families far and wide and empowering them with the knowledge to support their bodies without the use of harmful chemicals.
- Financial Freedom. Plain and simple. You can earn as much as you want. You want a Platinum salary? Knuckle down and work a little harder. You just want to pay for your oils, go for it. No matter how much you want to earn, you can. See the Income Disclosure Statement for more details on average earnings at different ranks.
- Flexibility. You want a job that you can work whenever you want? This is it! This business goes with you wherever you go. I know people who are incredibly shy who’ve built their entire business online through Facebook, blogs or Instagram. This business is perfect for any personality type. You find your strength and start there.
- Young Living has built in bonuses. With each rank, you get larger checks. Once you hit executive, you get a pin, certificate and more cash. Silver, you get an incredible retreat to their farm in Mona, Utah. They fly you, pay for your accommodations, feed you and give you a sweet swag bag. Gold, another trip to their farm in Saint Maries, Idaho. Platinums go to Ecuador to see the Ylang Ylang, Dorado Azul and Copaiba farmed and work with the amazing Young Living Foundation and Diamond retreats vary year to year. Young Living also has competitions to earn things like cruises and vacations.
- A company with heart. Ok, so this isn’t totally part of the compensation plan, but I love that this company does so much for so many humanitarian projects. It allows you to help as well by rounding up your dollar at purchase, supporting their various programs and even sponsoring a child.
As you can see, Young Living takes great care of it’s members. Not only are you selling a product that you know is helping people, but you are helping people find financial freedom and happiness. Win/win.
I’d love to help you get started, so if you feel like giving it a shot,
Join our monthly classes where we exchange tips and thrills over home made organic refreshments (in Tokyo or online). The classes will also be available on facebook. Follow Abi’s Journal on facebook and follow for news & updates.
IF I BUY A STARTER KIT, DO I HAVE TO SELL OILS?
No! As a wholesale member, you will never ever be pressured to sell or share about your oils. You can simply enjoy our oily community-facebook group, classes etc., and get your wholesale discount on all Young Living products.
However, if you are ever interested in starting your own business to sell Young Living products, our team will set you up for success with plenty of resources!
ARE THERE ANY COSTS OR RENEWAL FEES TO BE A WHOLESALE MEMBER?
The Young Living wholesale membership is included free with the purchase of a premium starter kit. Once you are a wholesale member, you receive 24% off all purchases of Young Living products! There is no monthly fee to maintain membership, and no renewal fee. The only condition of maintaining membership is that you order at least 50PV of product per year, otherwise your membership would go on hold due to inactivity, and you would have to contact Young Living to reinstate it (but there would still be no renewal fee).
ARE YOUNG LIVING ESSENTIAL OILS CERTIFIED ORGANIC?
Young Living prides itself on offering the purest and most effective essential oils possible, and they are often asked if their oils are certified organic. The organic certification, while important, is far from the only standard of quality by which to judge essential oils. Young Living practices a unique Seed to Seal® quality process that goes beyond the current organic standard in many ways. At Young Living, they don’t just rely on others to verify the purity of their oils. Young Living works directly with their farms, growers, and distillers to ensure the quality, integrity, and authenticity of every product produced. Their passion and commitment is to produce 100% pure, unadulterated essential oils that retain all of the natural constituents and therapeutic properties nature intended. Young Living’s Seed to Seal process ensures the purest therapeutic-grade essential oils through careful monitoring of every step of essential oil production, from the time a seed is sourced until the oil is sealed in the bottle. Every batch of essential oils, whether cultivated on their own farms or by one of their carefully vetted partner growers, is rigorously tested and subjected to careful review through every step of production and meets or exceeds industry safety and purity standards. Young Living’s dedication to quality ensures that they provide pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils with the complete, optimal blend of plant constituents to provide maximum potency and results. As millions of satisfied members and customers across the globe can testify, Young Living sets the standard for purity and quality in the essential oil industry. While standards and guidelines can vary and be modified, Young Living’s dedication to providing the safest, most beneficial essential oils in the world will never change.
DOES YOUNG LIVING USE PESTICIDES?
Young Living does not use pesticides at their farms or their partner farms. Both Young Living’s farm practices and finished products are held to strict standards, and with the measures they have in place, Young Living feels confident that they offer their members the best, purest products available.
WHAT TESTS DOES YOUNG LIVING CONDUCT ON THEIR ESSENTIAL OILS?
Young Living uses its own internal labs and third-party facilities to verify that Young Living purity and potency standards are met. Each batch of essential oil is sent through six rigorous tests and must meet established quality benchmarks to pass through successfully.
- Mass Spectrometer—Identifies the names of each constituent (plant chemicals) in the oil.
- Gas Chromatograph—Measures the percentage of constituents in the oil.
- Refractive Index—Measures the density of the oil using a concentrated beam of light.
- Specific Gravity—Measures how heavy the oil is as compared to water.
- Flash Point—Ignites the oil and tests it against standard flash temperatures.
- Optical Rotation—Measures the molecular structure of the oil.
Once the tests are complete, the results are compared to the vast library of information Young Living has amassed over 20 years. This library of oil data is unmatched in the industry. If the incoming oils do not meet the established profile, they are rejected and not allowed to be bottled as a Young Living product.
WHAT IS THE SHELF LIFE OF YOUNG LIVING OILS?
Young Living’s essential oils do not expire and will maintain their integrity, efficacy, and beneficial properties virtually indefinitely, provided they are stored properly in a dark-glass bottle, upright and tightly sealed, out of sunlight, and in cool temperatures.
CAN I STORE ESSENTIAL OILS IN PLASTIC CONTAINERS?
Young Living recommends that members store essential oils in their original containers. However, if you would like to store your oils in different containers, they recommend using dark-colored glass. Young Living does not recommend storing undiluted essential oils in plastic containers because many essential oils are incompatible with plastic material.
ARE ESSENTIAL OILS SAFE FOR USE ON OR AROUND ANIMALS?
Many people successfully use Young Living products with their animals. They offer Animal Scents™ products that are designed for use with animals, including an Animal Scents oil collection.
HOW ARE YOUNG LIVING ESSENTIAL OILS CREATED?
Essential oils are aromatic liquids distilled or extracted from shrubs, flowers, trees, roots, bushes, fruit, and seeds. Most Young Living essential oils are extracted using steam distillation. Their food-grade stainless steel distillers are based on a state-of-the-art design that uses very low pressure and low temperature, which is critical for preserving all of the fragile therapeutic constituents of essential oils. Plants are steam distilled in small batches for extended periods using a special low-pressure, low-heat vertical steam technology. Young Living’s citrus oils are cold pressed from the rinds of their designated fruit, such as bergamot, orange, grapefruit, tangerine, and lemon. No solvents or synthetic chemicals of any kind are used or added in either method.
IS IT POSSIBLE TO BE ALLERGIC TO ESSENTIAL OILS?
Essential oils do not generally contain the proteins responsible for allergic reactions, which minimizes the likelihood of an allergic reaction. However, individual sensitivities do vary, and people can still experience sensitivities to essential oils. When using a new essential oil, dilution and a skin spot test is a good idea to ensure that you do not experience any sensitivity to that particular oil.
HOW MANY DROPS ARE IN A 5-ML AND 15-ML BOTTLE OF ESSENTIAL OIL?
There are approximately 85 drops (1 teaspoon) in a 5-ml bottle and approximately 250 drops (1 tablespoon) in a 15-ml bottle.
ARE ESSENTIAL OILS STILL EFFECTIVE AND SAFE TO USE IF THEY HAVE BEEN LEFT IN THE HEAT?
UV exposure will cause the greatest damage to the constituents of essential oils, and heat and light combined will affect them even more quickly. If a package is delivered and sitting on the porch for several hours (or even a few days), but the oils are not directly exposed to UV light, the efficacy of the oils will not be compromised. If the oil is hot, cool it before using. Prolonged exposure to light will cause the oil constituents to change or diminish.
CAN ESSENTIAL OILS BE USED WITHOUT DILUTION ON THE SKIN?
Some essential oils can be used undilutedd on the skin. All label instructions should be followed. Young Living’s labels indicate when an essential oil should be diluted. If it is an essential oil that you have never used, dilution and a skin spot test is a good idea to ensure that you do not experience any sensitivity to that particular essential oil.
DO ESSENTIAL OILS CONTAIN THE VITAMINS PRESENT IN THE PLANT?
Due to the distillation process, there are no appreciable amounts of vitamins in essential oils.
DOES YOUNG LIVING PROVIDE TESTING REPORTS FOR ITS ESSENTIAL OILS?
Every batch of Young Living essential oil goes through stringent GC/MS testing to ensure their strict standards are met. These reports are proprietary and regarded as trade secrets.
DOES YOUNG LIVING PRACTICE SUSTAINABLE GROWING METHODS?
Young Living is committed to being responsible stewards of the environment and take great care to preserve and protect their planet’s natural resources. These core values are evident in their Seed to Seal® philosophy, which promotes sustainable farming and sourcing practices, while enabling them to produce the purest, most potent essential oils in the world.
WHAT DOES YOUNG LIVING DO WITH THE LEFTOVER MATERIAL FROM OIL DISTILLATION?
The remaining material from oil distillation is used in compost.
ARE YOUNG LIVING PRODUCTS TESTED ON ANIMALS?
Young Living has a policy against testing the efficacy or safety of its products on animals. Young Living’s products are formulated to be safe for nearly all users, and animal testing is neither required nor performed in their product development process.
HOW DOES YOUNG LIVING ENSURE THAT ITS PRODUCTS DO NOT CONTAIN HEAVY METALS?
All raw ingredients used in Young Living products are tested for contaminants, including heavy metals, and must meet strict specifications.
For recipes on beauty, cooking, cleaning, gardening with these potent YoungLiving products, follow Abi’s Journal on instagram or search the blog #essentialoils for recipes to try yourself. Please comment and share your experiences.
Together We Grow.